Vietnam is a diverse and intoxicating country. Steeped in ancient, as well as more recent turbulent history, it’s a truly colourful destination filled with amazing sights and the warmest of welcomes from the locals.
Take a look at our comprehensive choice of tours and start planning to discover:
• The French colonial architecture of capital city Hanoi
• Spectacular karst landscapes of UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay with its 3000 towering islands
• Stunning landscapes interspersed with paddy fields and pagodas
• Fast-paced Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) – where French colonial architecture meets skyscrapers
• The serenity of cruising the Mekong Delta – where a river based world lives and works
• Some of the world’s most beautiful unpoilt beaches
• Bicycle-filled old merchant town of Hoi An with its Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese influences
And we mustn’t forget the taste of Vietnam with its flavor-filled street food to top restaurants – a food lovers paradise!
Discover Vietnam with leading specialist operator Emperor Tours and fall in love with this wonderful country and its warm and welcoming people.
Vietnam Travel update (from 15th March 2022)
- Visitors who are citizens of Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Russia, Japan, Korea, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Belarus, are exempt from visa for a 15-day stay from the date of entry. The exemption is applied to one entry within 30 days’ time. This regulation is valid from March 15, 2022 to the end of March 14, 2025.
- Visitors who are citizens of other countries must obtain visas before arrival in Vietnam.
2. Covid-19 prevention & control
- Visitors must have insurances that cover 10,000 USD medical care each in minimum.
- Visitors must make medical declarations on iapp PC-Covid before departure and keep it active throughout their travels in Vietnam (LOL). The app is available on both App Store and Google Playstore.
- Visitors must have eligible negative SARS-CoV-2 test result certification within 72 hours or 24 hours before departure, using RT-PCR/RT-LAMP method or rapid antigen test method respectively. Children under 2 years old are not subject to this regulation.
- Within 10 days from the date of entry, passengers self-monitor their health.
- If anyone has symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection (fever; cough; sore throat; runny nose, stuffy nose; body aches, fatigue, chills; decreased or lost taste; decreased or lost sense of smell; pain, headache; diarrhoea; difficulty breathing; respiratory infection…), he/she must immediately notify the nearest medical facility for guidance and timely management.
- Visitors have to take preventive measures such as wearing a mask in public spaces, disinfecting hands with an antiseptic solution.