We used Emperor for a group trip to India. they were fantastic with their choice of hotels (some truly incredible) their tour guide, the whole programme and their choice of airlines for the trip. We made things quite tough for them with different members of the group travelling for different periods and arriving in and out of different airports. We specifically had some issues with one of the airlines on the return leg of our trip, through no fault of Emperor, but they did their utmost to put things right and made the journey home as pleasant as possible by meeting the cost of a lounge at the airport for us do to the shortcomings of one of the airlines checking in procedures. The pre holiday package of information was very comprehensive and we were presented with very durable luggage tags. We would have no hesitation in recommending Richard and his team in tailoring a package for a trip to India. We had an amazing culturally stimulating trip and will certainly go back to India in the future.
India, a vast South Asian Country with a population over a billion people, is a country simply waiting for you to explore…
• Marvel at the snowcapped peaks of the Himalayas in the North, sun kissed beaches on the Indian Ocean coastline, windswept deserts of Rajasthan, and so many other stunning landscapes
• Discover the vibrant and intoxicating cities of Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata
• Look for leopards, tigers, elephants and other wildlife in jungles and National Parks
• Visit the iconic sights in Jaipur, Agra, Jodhpur, Udaipur, and of course, the world-famous Taj Mahal
• Kick back and relax on a houseboat as you travel along the tranquil backwaters of Kerala
• Marvel at the opulence and grandeur of former palaces, colonial heritage and historical forts
• Witness the spirituality of India on the banks of the River Ganges at Varanasi or the many ancient temples and mosques.
Travel to this intoxicating and diverse country with specialist operator Emperor Tours and experience an adventure of a lifetime!
LAST MINUTE SPECIAL OFFER – All September & October departures reduced by £150 per person (see Special Offers page for full details)!
NOTICE – The tours for this location operate private departures.
Our priority is customer satisfaction, and to achieve this we aim to give you a personalised service. You can be assured that when booking with us there will be no hidden costs. We do not cut-corners to save money, and all hotels and restaurants are of a high standard and quality. To us you are an individual, not just a number. Our staff have either lived or travelled in China and Indochina, creating and personally running tours, for over 20 years. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of people travelling to Asia is second to none.