We used Emperor for a group trip to India. they were fantastic with their choice of hotels (some truly incredible) their tour guide, the whole programme and their choice of airlines for the trip. We made things quite tough for them with different members of the group travelling for different periods and arriving in and out of different airports. We specifically had some issues with one of the airlines on the return leg of our trip, through no fault of Emperor, but they did their utmost to put things right and made the journey home as pleasant as possible by meeting the cost of a lounge at the airport for us do to the shortcomings of one of the airlines checking in procedures. The pre holiday package of information was very comprehensive and we were presented with very durable luggage tags. We would have no hesitation in recommending Richard and his team in tailoring a package for a trip to India. We had an amazing culturally stimulating trip and will certainly go back to India in the future.
Vietnam is a diverse and intoxicating country. Steeped in ancient, as well as more recent turbulent history, it’s a truly colourful destination filled with amazing sights and the warmest of welcomes from the locals.
Take a look at our comprehensive choice of tours and start planning to discover:
• The French colonial architecture of capital city Hanoi
• Spectacular karst landscapes of UNESCO World Heritage Halong Bay with its 3000 towering islands
• Stunning landscapes interspersed with paddy fields and pagodas
• Fast-paced Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) – where French colonial architecture meets skyscrapers
• The serenity of cruising the Mekong Delta – where a river based world lives and works
• Some of the world’s most beautiful unpoilt beaches
• Bicycle-filled old merchant town of Hoi An with its Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese influences
And we mustn’t forget the taste of Vietnam with its flavor-filled street food to top restaurants – a food lovers paradise!
Discover Vietnam with leading specialist operator Emperor Tours and fall in love with this wonderful country and its warm and welcoming people.
Our priority is customer satisfaction, and to achieve this we aim to give you a personalised service. You can be assured that when booking with us there will be no hidden costs. We do not cut-corners to save money, and all hotels and restaurants are of a high standard and quality. To us you are an individual, not just a number. Our staff have either lived or travelled in China and Indochina, creating and personally running tours, for over 20 years. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of people travelling to Asia is second to none.